Saturday, June 26, 2010

Things My Daughter Has Started to Say After Graduating Preschool, Attending Day Camp, and Spending the Month of June in Another Parish

1) "It poured and poured this one day at camp. Did ya'll get much rain here?"

2) "I have impeccable manners."

3) "Why are you looking at me like that? You're making me feel about 3 years old."

4) "Evan, mind you don't drop that heavy book on your foot."

5) "Can you tell me what time it is? My watch is a bit off."

6) "What do you say we put chocolate chips in the zucchini bread? That would taste fabulous."

7) "So the girls and boys are in the same groups at the JCC? That doesn't seem like a good idea."

8) (Looking at her baby photo book) "So...guess you didn't get any good shots of Hurricane Katrina?"

9) "You know, boys just get handsomer and handsomer as they get older."

No comments: