Thursday, February 4, 2010

Saints are Coming


I am leaving to get on a plane to Vegas to see my baby sister get married. I'm trying to put aside thoughts of the big game for a couple of days so that I can fully focus on her celebration, but boy, is it hard to do. So I thought that perhaps, by writing a few words down here on the blog, I could purge myself of the Who Dat fever--temporarily, of course.

So.

WHO DAT?!?! WHO DAT?!?! WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?????!!!!!

Remember this? Remember this game-changing play, when our quarterback talked our coach into going for it on fourth-and-goal, and executed a perfect and perfectly glorious quarterback sneak which resulted in a touchdown and, ultimately, a serious Dolphin ass-whooping?

This is what our Boys can do. This is heart, and soul, and will and desire. I hope they leave it all on the field on Sunday--blood, guts, glory, and everything in between.

No comments: